When 'Me Time' Gone Wrong

It happened few days ago, when I am truly bored. I want to go outside, spent my time, or called; having me time. The sun shined so bright at 12, and so terribly hot, I was about to order online transportation because I wanted to go to the book store and go to the bakery store. I was all alone, but it didn’t matter, that’s why we call it ‘me time’ right? I got trouble when ordered an online transportation, I was standing for more than 15 minutes and the day was getting hotter. Well when I got stressed alone, until finally the driver has come. And then when I arrived at the mall, I bought the needed, and go to the bakery store, choose the cozy sitting place, and good. Finally, it was fine, until I realized the sky was totally dark, I need to go home as soon as possible, but I wasn’t about to go by public transportation. So I decided to order an online transportation, and another trouble, I have a problem with ‘drop off’ at the app’s map, it was like for minutes so long. And after that, I ordered, and then suddenly, it was raining about 2 minutes I ordered the transportation. And I really wanted to go home as soon as possible. And so, I arrived, with half of my clothes wet. Well, you must be have ever had some bad day too, right?

but i got sweet foods :) so not to bad at all, since sweets could boost my mood

at Tous les Jours


it was the first time i buy this ice cream, i like the ice cream but not the caramel(it's bitter)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

still in love with ladybugs

Keluarga Flood

Semut?